I am searching for a calendar application that can manage a consolidated
calendar for many nonprofit groups. The main web site (for an animal
welfare coalition) would display all events for multiple groups (say,
25-40 animal welfare agencies) and also allow each group to log in and
enter/manage their calendar of events. This main coalition site will be
developed using CF. The other part of the application would use web
services where each nonprofit group would display just their group's
calendar of events on their group's web site (which may or may not be
CF-based) and also allow them to login at their own web site and
enter/manage their group's calendar with the data residing on the main
site. I hope that description makes sense.

So, is anyone aware of such a beast? I would prefer such an app (if it
exists) be written in ColdFusion, but since I'm doing this for free, I
guess I can't be too picky. I originally thought to do this using Google
calendar but they seem to have a limit on being able to consolidate
calendars into one master calendar.

Appreciate any ideas.

--
Best regards,