Hello Guys,

Looking for your advice on the best way to create a secure IIS virtual
directory to /CFIDE. My understanding is that certain folders within that need
to web accessible for cfchart,cfform,cfdocument to work, is that correct?
However I don't want to expose my /cfide/administrator and /cfide/adminapi to
the wide world :-) or anything else which might post a security risk for that
matter.

What is the best way of doing this? I'm thinking about creating a copy of the
CFIDE folder and calling it SecureCFIDE (or something to that effect), it
contains only the required elements and not the admin panel etc, then creating
a Virtual Directory link to that in the IIS sites that require it, does that
sound like a fair idea? Which files are required?

Cheers all,

Rob