Hello,
I have read just about everything I can (searched just about all forums, adobe,
etc) and can't find an answer.
We are running CF 8 Standard and FusionReactor 3 and have a heavy load
application running but we are starting to get SQL deadlocks.
Error Executing Database Query. [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC
Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 87) was deadlocked on lock |
communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the
deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. <br>The error occurred on line 115.

This isn't happening on a particular cfm page but random.
While looking in the FusionReactor logs, I am noticing that this seems to be
only happening when the "Finished Request Count" in FR is above CF's "Maximum
number of simultaneous Template requests" (which is set to 60).
I am guessing (that is what I need clarification on) that this is what is
giving us the deadlocks?
Should we be using CF Enterprise?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you