Hey gang -

Having some issues with cfflush not... flushing. :P

Same page, same code, running on two different servers - flush works on
one, not the other.

Both servers are sporting CF8, but the underlying platform is different
- Windows 2k server (working) vs. Windows 2003 server (not working).

I've googled around and found some posts in the past regarding cfflush
and IE, and needing to push out some extra content for IE to go "oh,
time to update" - but this is a different issue. I've tested using both
IE and FF, same results.

Now, due to other display issues, I'm having to rethink how this page
works - but I'd still like to resolve this issue... any thoughts? Is it
an IIS version issue (which is my initial thought)?

The two boxes are also in different locations - first box that works is
my dev box, which is on our server guy's home network (decent bandwidth,
considering) and the second box is a production box in a co-loc. So I
wonder if perhaps a difference in the routers in use may be a cause
(highly doubtful, I know)...?