Interesting problem.

CFPDFFORM works wonderfully for the most part, except when it does what it's
supposed to do: insert data into pdf forms.

I'm finding that often times, letters like q, y, or other letters that hang a
bit, get cut off.

Additionally, alignment seems screwy.  Many times a form is perfect in PDF
form, but then when CFPDFFORM inserts data into that form, the data is
mis-aligned and has a different placement than it did in the actual PDF.

On that second issue, if you tab through those form fields when in the browser,
they jump all over the place as you tab in and out of the fields.

I see no way to adjust this behavior in the tag's docs.  Is this a known issue?

The PDFs are created with Adobe Professional 7, but displayed in Adobe Reader 8
via the browser.

Very curious if anyone else is having this problem.  We have a dozen or more
forms automated and all sorts of hacks are in place like stretching form fields
or purposely mis-aligning them so that CFPDFFORM's mis-alignment looks closer
to how it should look, etc.

Thanks!