Hi all,
I am stuck.  I have never had this happen before and I cannot figure it out.
Hopefully there is enough info below to see what I am not seeing
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First of all when I connect to this directly through the cfc
, i.e. not through a webservice
 everything works fine.
However, once I try to get it through a webservice it breaks.

I am creating a webservice object.

<cfset
emswebservice="http://ckm-dev.osumc.edu/webservices/edu/osu/twomdtools/ems/ems.cfc?wsdl";>
<cfset emsserviceerror = "">
<cfobject       name = "wsobject"
                refreshWSDL = "yes"
                webservice = "#emswebservice#">
<cfdump var="#wsobject#">

I can create the object by connecting to the webservice

Upon creation I dump the object and see everything in it including the method
"getBookingWithDetail" that I am looking for in the struct on the "Methods"
line.

object of webservices.edu.osu.twomdtools.ems.EmsCfcSoapBindingStub
Class Name webservices.edu.osu.twomdtools.ems.EmsCfcSoapBindingStub
Methods    Method                               Return Type
           getBookingWithDetail(java.lang.String,
                             double,
                             java.lang.String,
                             java.lang.String,
                             java.lang.String,
                             java.lang.String,
                             java.lang.String)  coldfusion.xml.rpc.QueryBean

Upon dumping the methods I get this error
<cfdump var="#wsobject.methods#">
Element METHODS is undefined in WSOBJECT.

When I call the method in the invoke

<cfinvoke       object="#wsobject#"
                BookingIDList=""
                ReservationID="0"
                Groupname=""
                Start="#StartDate#"
                End="#StartDate#"
                StatusIDList="#StatusIDList#"
                method="getBookingWithDetail"
                returnvariable="getwsobject"

I get the following error
Entity has incorrect type for being called as a function.
The symbol you provided getBookingWithDetail is not the name of a function.

This is the function

<!---
--->
<!--- *** getBookingWithDetail this function returns rows from the
dbo.tblBooking table *** --->
<!---
--->

<cffunction name="getBookingWithDetail" access="remote" output="false"
returntype="query" hint="this function returns rows from the dbo.tblBooking
table">
        <cfargument  name="BookingIDList" required="False" type="string"
hint="">
        <cfargument  name="ReservationID" required="False" type="numeric"
hint="">
        <cfargument  name="GroupName" required="False" type="string" hint="">
        <cfargument  name="Room" required="False" type="string" hint="">
        <cfargument  name="Start" required="False" type="string" hint="" >
        <cfargument  name="End" required="False" type="string" hint="" >
        <cfargument  name="StatusIDList" required="False" type="string" hint="">

        <!--- init local scope --->
        <cfset var local = StructNew()>

        <cfquery name='local.BookingWithDetail' datasource='#this.dsnPub#'>
                SELECT     TOP 100 PERCENT so.ID AS ServiceOrderID, bk.ID as
BookingID, bk.ReservationID, bk.TimeBookingStart, bk.TimeBookingEnd,
bk.EventName, bk.RoomID,
                      bk.StatusID, st.Description AS StatusDescription,
rsv.TempContact, rsv.Phone AS TempContactPhone, rsv.AltTempContact,
                      bk.TimeEventStart, bk.TimeEventEnd,
                      rsv.AltPhone AS AltTempContactPhone, rm.Room,
bld.Description AS BuildingDescription, sod.ResourceID, sod.Quantity, sod.Notes,
                      rsc.ResourceDescription,
                      g.groupName
                FROM
                      dbo.tblBooking AS bk
                          INNER JOIN
                      dbo.tblStatus AS st ON bk.StatusID = st.ID
                          INNER JOIN
                      dbo.tblReservation AS rsv ON bk.ReservationID = rsv.ID
                          LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      dbo.tblServiceOrder AS so ON bk.ID = so.BookingID
                          LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      dbo.tblRoom AS rm ON bk.RoomID = rm.ID
                          LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      dbo.tblBuilding AS bld ON rm.BuildingID = bld.ID
                          LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      dbo.tblServiceOrderDetail AS sod ON so.ID =
sod.ServiceOrderID
                          LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      dbo.tblResource AS rsc ON sod.ResourceID = rsc.ID
                          LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      dbo.tblGroup g on rsv.groupID = g.ID

                where   0=0
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'BookingIDList') and
arguments.BookingIDList neq ''>
                                AND bk.ID IN (<cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_Integer" value="#arguments.BookingIDList#" null="NO"
List="True" />)
                        </cfif>
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'ReservationID') and
arguments.reservationID neq 0>
                                AND bk.ReservationID = <cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_Integer" value="#arguments.ReservationID#" null="NO" />
                        </cfif>
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'GroupName') and
arguments.groupname neq ''>
                                AND g.GroupName = <cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_varchar" value="#arguments.GroupName#" null="NO" />
                        </cfif>
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'Room') and
arguments.room neq ''>
                                AND rm.Room = <cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_varchar" value="#arguments.Room#" null="NO" />
                        </cfif>
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'Start') and
arguments.start neq ''>
                                <cfset local.startdate =
"#dateformat(arguments.Start,'mm/dd/yyyy')# 00:00:00 AM">
                                AND bk.TimeBookingStart >= <cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_Varchar" value="#local.StartDate#" null="NO" />
                        </cfif>
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'End') and
arguments.end neq ''>
                                <cfset local.enddate =
"#dateformat(arguments.end,'mm/dd/yyyy')# 11:59:59 PM">
                                AND bk.TimeBookingEnd <= <cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_Varchar" value="#local.EndDate#" null="NO" />
                        </cfif>
                        <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,'StatusIDList') and
arguments.StatusIDList neq ''>
                                AND bk.StatusID IN (<cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_Integer" value="#arguments.StatusIDList#" null="NO"
List="True" />)
                        </cfif>
                Order by bk.TimeBookingStart
        </cfquery>