Pete,

I think a simple group on the output is all you need. Query your tables
(using, e.g., name = "get_subnets"), then on the output section, add a
group parameter, as in:

<CFOUTPUT QUERY = "get_subnets" GROUP = "subnets">

I'm assuming the value in "subnets" is the IP number.

HTH,
--John

                    Peter Benoit

                    <pbenoit@triton-ne        To:     CF-Talk
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    twork.com>                cc:

                                              Subject:     loops, queries, ug...

                    12/08/2000 09:22

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    cf-talk

I'm confused!

I have 2 tables in the same database, one table has a list of
subnets(subnets), and the other will contain information on each
subnet(subnet_info).  The subnet in the subnets table is the unique id in
that table, which has a one to many relationship with the subnet in the
subnet_info table.

What I want to do is present a table that would present a subnet, then it's
corresponinding IP's and Info, then repeat for each subnet.  Something
like:

208.208.208
           IP = 1
           Name = boxname
           Description = what this box does

208.208.209
           ect...

I'm not sure of the best method to do this.  I tried building a query on
the
subnet table, then in the <cfoutput> of that query, loop through another
query on the subnet_info table... but it doesn't work.  Any ideas for me
how
to do this?

TIA,
Pete