>> I am using cfmail to send out emails. For some users it goes to the
>> junk mail folder. When I remove the link it goes to the Inbox

It has nothing to do with CFMAIL. It's most likely the content and make-up
of the mail itself.  Although, it may have something to do with the server
on which the CFMAIL is being processed. You should test your mail content
using a regular mail client (outlook, entourage, etc.). If that behaves
differently, check the server.

Look up the IP address of the server to see if it's blacklisted
(http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx) . Also, check to be sure the
server support reverse DNS lookup
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_DNS_lookup ). Lastly, be sure none of
the links use IP numbers (must be domains with names).

That should cover the most deadly sins, so that only leaves the other 399
other possible things.

Good luck... email is always a blast.

Robert B. Harrison
Director of Interactive Services
Austin & Williams
125 Kennedy Drive, Suite 100
Hauppauge NY 11788
P : 631.231.6600 Ext. 119
F : 631.434.7022
http://www.austin-williams.com

Great advertising can't be either/or.  It must be &.

Plug in to our blog: A&W Unplugged
http://www.austin-williams.com/unplugged