> I've tried using cfhttpparam and it hasn't helped.  The only thing that I can
> think of at
> this moment is that CF's CFHTTP doesn't properly format the request if a
> doc-type
> suffix is not present.  So, since I have the following:
>
> http://some.server.com/websvc/util?a=doHTMLRequest&event=workgroupstat
>
> ....and there is not a doc-type suffix then the request doesn't work.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "doc-type suffix".

> As I said earlier in the post I have no problems with pulling any page from
> the internet
> or our network using this technique and when viewed from a browser the
> request is
> perfectly formed and works fine.

CFHTTP can do exactly what your browser does. So, if you can fetch a
page with a browser but can't fetch it with CFHTTP, check to see
exactly what the browser is sending, and send the exact same things
with CFHTTP. It's as simple as that.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more informatio