Peter, awesome, as you correctly pointed it out, the complex data type was the
culprit, problem resolved.

Also, good catch on the function inside the loop, I've set up a flag to ensure
it runs only once, so, that's ok; also initially thought the cf8 engine would
run it only once but that could be totally wrong for expecting too much from
cf8...

Many thanks.

Don