Von: Cutter (CFRelated) [mailto:cold.fus...@cutterscrossing.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 15. Juni 2009 16:28
An: cf-talk
Betreff: Re: scoping

#foo.goo# is acceptable. I, personally, explicitly scope every variable:

<cfset VARIABLES.foo = APPLICATION.foo.moo() />

#VARIABLES.foo.goo#

We also have an extremely high traffic, high utilization application, so
explicitly scoping every var helps us keep memory in check (plus makes
maintaining the code easier).

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author of "Learning Ext JS"
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com