A client of mine has an online document repository. They would like to give
visitors the option of selecting documents as they peruse the site (essentially
putting these documents in a shopping cart), and when the visitors are ready to
download their selected documents they can do so in one fell swoop instead of
downloading them one at a time.

The documents are free so there is no actual cart or online store, but I think
it needs to work similar to a shopping cart scenario.

I'm using CFMX 7 with a SQL Server 2000 database on a shared Linux server, and
the framework used is fusebox 4. Has anyone programmed anything like this
before?

Here are my assumptions on how the application should work and would appreciate
any feedback.

ASSUMPTIONS
 1. I assume that selected documents would be held in a pending queue (d.b.
table)

2. Upon "checkout" the visitor will be sent to a page that will display a link
to download a .zip file that contains all selected files

3. Upon completing the download, the .zip file should be deleted.

QUESTIONS:
1. How do I dynamically create a .zip folder and place all of the visitors
selected files in it and delete the .zip file upon download completion?

NOTES:
I was previously send a link to: http://download.newsight.de/Zip.zip (a zip
cfc), however that link is broken and can't test this option

 Thanks in advance for the help.