Who says only the big guys can host major cf driven traffic?

http://www.fanfiction.net is a pure 100% cf site pushing out 18+million cf
page views per month (more accurate than just hits which can be 2x the
number of actual page views) on only 2 round-robined dual-pentium3 800
servers with cheap run-of-the-mill IDE hard drives running W2K and SQL 2000.

It's time for the "little" guys to claim our rights to the cf traffic turf
and I would like to see what the total of us "little" guys compared to the
giants to be honest. =)

I see the big company representing for good overall publicity but have to
say that it's really the little guys that technically demonstrate that cf
aren't all that slow as many claims by squeezing the last bit of juice out
of the codes. Large companies can always pop another node into their
cf-cluster but most medium and small places can't.

Xing