----- Original Message -----
From: "paul smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 1:39 PM

> I downloaded the subject Forum ver 3.11 but haven't been able to Restore
> the Forum30SQL.bak (Complete SQL backup database).  The error message says
> I need to consider using the "WITH MOVE" option, which I cannot find on EM.

When an SQL database is backed up, it also stores the realtive paths to the
datafiles on the server from which it was originally backed up.

If the datafiles on your server, i.e. the one to which you are restoring the
database, are located in a different directory location, i.e. path, then you
will need to edit the path to reflect that:

In "Restore Database" select "Options", and then in the "Restore as" fields,
enter the path to the datafiles on your server for the "mdf" and "ldf" files.

The restore should then proceed normally.

Adrian Cooper.