Thanks again, it was helpful.  A quick follow up question - my manager and I
have a difference of opinion on how the whole cf8, glassfish, apache thing has
to work.  I think that once you deploy cf8 to glassfish you
mod_rewrite/mod_proxy in apache with different virtual hosts and document roots
and you should be able to serve multiple domains with requests like myweb.com
and yourweb.com from document roots of san/websites/myweb and
san/websites/yourweb.  He believes that cf and glassfish need to be altered so
that the cf app can be root along with serving myweb.com as root.  Any thoughts
that could help me clarify this once and for all?