As you may have notices, the list(s) do not allow attachments, HTML or
anything else other than plain text. In the past, we've had .exe attachments
sent to the list that were disabled down to text, HTML viruses rendered
useless and more. In the last week or two, a new system was put into place
that TOTALLY removes all of this 'garbage' and only shows plain text no
matter what the original sender posted. Basically, you can't get a virus
from the list.
Besides all that, I've never seen a post like that.