<cfset fileList = "datatrac.csv,datatrac-ag.csv">
<cfoutput>
<cfloop list="#fileList#" index="page">
  <cfdirectory action="list"
               directory="#application.domainname#\sections\uploads\xfer\"
               filter="#page#"
               name="qGetLastdateModified">
  #page# was last modified on :
#DateFormat(qGetLastdateModified.dateLastModified, "mm/dd/yyyy")#<BR>
</cfloop>
</cfoutput>

i am wrikting this query but i am not able to see date, for me just i am able
to see till this (  #page# was last modified on :), after this modified date is
not printing, why it is happening like this, is there any thing wrong in this
code?