Don,

Create a cfwindow, view the source code, nail down the path to Adobe's
css file, then include that css file in your project directly to
match-up your view.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author of "Learning Ext JS"
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com