Thanks for your feedback, Paul!

I think I have sorted it out. At least I have not had the usual error
emails for almost 5 hours now.

I should mention that I did NOT set Max and Default session timeouts to
same value, but just made sure that Max timeout was less than
session-timeout value in web.xml file. Still seems to have worked...

Cheers,

Azadi Saryev
Sabai-dee.com
http://www.sabai-dee.com/