I wish our DBA gave me that level of access the server, but I will let him know
what to check into. The servers we are on are most certainly dedicated (I am
the administrator for the CF side). Also I am able to connect to the DB and
execute queries using the Oracle JDBC driver with any problem. I would just the
Oracle provided driver, but there are issues with that driver and using ref
cursors in CF.

Thanks again for the ideas!