We have an application that excepts a CSV file for data imports, but as I am
sure you know, editing CSV files in notepad is a pain and since Excel loves to
change your data the process can be very cumbersome and painful.  So, I was
thinking, if there was an Excel file parser that I could run in ColdFusion, we
could avoid all of the data issues that Excel creates.  Does anyone know of
anything out there that would allow my users to upload an Excel file and the
data could be parsed as if it were uploaded as a flat file?  You know, 1st
column has fields names, every other column is data.