I am not real good with JavaScript so that may be my problem, but I have
written a page that has two seperate cfdiv's with bind. One holds a video
player and the other is the navigation.

When you click through the navigation you have to go three levels before you
select a video. When you select a video, it starts to play in the video cfdiv
(the first time).

The second time you press it you get a javascript error.
It is like it cannot re-initialize the javascript.

>From the main page I have this...
<cfdiv bind="url:modules/MediaCenterPlayer.cfm" id="MediaPlayer" />
<cfdiv bind="url:modules/MediaCenterNav.cfm" id="MediaNav" />

When you drill through the MediCenterNav.cfm page you eventually get to a link
that looks like this...
<a
href="javaScript:ColdFusion.navigate('modules/MediaCenterNav.cfm?module=mediacenter&mediamode=drills&subcase=drills&coachid=#coachid#&sportid=#sportid#','MediaNav');javaScript:ColdFusion.navigate('modules/MediaCenterPlayer.cfm?id=#drillid#','MediaPlayer');">

The first time you click it the video starts playing in the other CFDIV as it
should.
But if you click on another video in the Nav panel you get a "Error processing
JavaScript in markup for element MediaPlayer"