Vidya:
After you pull up the find and replace panel, you're going to want to copy
and paste a tab from your source code into the find pane. If you hit the tab
key from within it it'll just transfer the focus to the replace pane. To
replace the code in all of your files in the application change the Find in
dropdown to folder and browse to the root in your application before
processing the replace ( by clicking replace all ).

Azadi:
Don't be an ass. Dreamweaver is one of the primarily used ColdFusion-capable
IDEs on the market.

2. Making an itemized list, some of the items of which are ornery, baseless
chastisements of someone asking a perfectly legitimate question on a mailing
list meant to answer users' questions, makes you a stone cold DBA ( douche
bag alert ). I guess go ahead and try to change yourself pretty quickly,
thanks bud.