Hi all,

I have a few questions about an issue that is occuring at my office. We have
several ColdFusion boxes and we often invoke web services. It has been my
experience that ColdFusion 8 generates stub class files when a web service is
invoked. However, we just recently began running into a problem where one of
our ColdFusion instances will generate a folder in the stubs directory, and
then generate all of the subfolders, but it will not actually generate a stub
class file.

Does anyone know why the stub class file would not be getting generated? Is
there a setting that someone may have changed that would cause this?

I can't replicate this on any of our other ColdFusion boxes. I even tried to
replicate it on a clean install of ColdFusion, but (as expected) - on a clean
install, everything worked perfectly.

Also, the only error we're getting from the box is the
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ... ", and again, the reason for this seems
to be that the stub class isn't getting generated on the box (folders are being
generated, class files aren't).

As always, thanks in advance for your help.

generating stubs, ColdFusion 8