Rick Root wrote:
> Okay, sorry but this kind of amuses me.  Someone on this list isn't
> receiving certain email because we use profanity.
>
> I'll * the word in question below so this email isn't blocked =)
>
> The word blocked was d-a-m-n
>
> lol

  There are policies about behavior at a lot of companies. Profanity
falls under policies about respecting people. Many people find it
very offensive. Some companies will discipline employees who utter
the nasties at work. I trained myself early in my career to give
it up. Things seemed to slip out at the worst possible time.

  I tend to use non work email accounts for lists. I would make that
suggestion since it is so easy to have other web mail accounts.

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek