A couple of things that I'd like to do with local deployment of my web app
using an open source cfml engine.  FYI, I ran some quick search, unsatisfactory.

1) disable url-write across board for Resin web server
Know exactly how, not looking for something/block on a similar web server

The following code seems to touch on security, a quesion is when then how
exactly to use this guy to disable admin access other than 127.0.0.1 across
board?
And a related question, why this option?  vs at web root level, set something
like if !(#CGI.script# contain "127.0.0.1") cfabort ?  for an application file
(cfc or cfm)
// pls ignore my spelling and exact syntax

<resin:Allow url-pattern="/admin/*">
                  xmlns:resin="urn:java:com.caucho.resin">
   <resin:IfCron>
     <enable-at>* 8 * * *
     <disable-at>* 16 * * *
   </resin:IfCron>
 </resin:Allow>

2) global error handling
in the Adobe coldfusion world, a global error handling template,
called at application level would capture any/all errors if they occur.  adobe
cf handles three types (request, exception and ? forgot one)
However, it has not been my experience with open source cfml engine, that is,
identical error handling mechanism(only one type, exception if memory serves),
the app would randomly or sometimes complained
about "bla bla file not found" despite correct configuration of everything I
think, directory mapping, customtags mapping etc. this sort of problem is real
bad for new users, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, loose code, yes, but I would think
only spotty not across board, and an app shouldn't pay such penality.

Thanks for your time.