| I thought it was clear in my initial post that the form was indeed
| submitted using POST.
| and of course I do validate the values received.
| The problem is when the user resubmits it from his browser using GET
| (probably not even being aware of it).
| I can detect this situation, my question was "What would be the best
| do in this eventuality"

After processing the form, redirect the browser (302 redirect, cflocation) to
the 'thank you, your form is submitted' page. That way they will never have the
URL of the action page in the browser address bar, and you will get less
problems with people getting there through the browser history.

Cheers,
Hugo