Michael, a quick nMap shows the following ports are open on the server
that houseoffusion.com resolves to (64.118.74.245).

PORT     STATE SERVICE
21/tcp   open  ftp
80/tcp   open  http
135/tcp  open  msrpc
443/tcp  open  https
445/tcp  open  microsoft-ds
1025/tcp open  NFS-or-IIS
1036/tcp open  unknown
1041/tcp open  unknown
2522/tcp open  unknown
3389/tcp open  ms-term-serv
7999/tcp open  unknown

Have you accounted for each program that is listening on these ports and
can any of them closed that aren't needed?  You've got terminal services
in there as well as Directory Services.  I would audit the passwords on
all the windows accounts since they are the only thing keeping someone
from using these ports.

Also, did you ever find anything in your Windows logs?  Security under
Event Viewer should show you all authentication that happened prior to
the attack.

Also, on the complete random off-chance that your vulnerability was
through a CFML file that got uploaded, taking a peek at your class files
(which would be no small task) might reveal any compiled crumbs left
behind by a rouge .cfm file that deleted itself after execution.

If you are on SQL Server 2005, I have been able to get the SQL of
recently run queries by looking in the cached execution plans.
SELECT  cached.*,
        sqltext.*
FROM  sys.dm_exec_cached_plans cached
CROSS APPLY  sys.dm_exec_sql_text (cached.plan_handle) AS sqltext

I know those are long shots, but the sooner you look, the more you might
be able to uncover before the tracks slowly get covered.

I do hope you are able to find the cause for the benefit of us all.

~Brad