depending where you and your clients are located, you may also use one
of the 'pocket wi-fi' services like verizon's wireless MiFi:
http://news.digitaltrends.com/news-article/19896/verizon-wireless-mifi-lets-wi-fi-devices-tap-3g-connectivity

another option is to just issue all your employees with a usb flash
drive with all the docs on it :)

yet another option is to pitch this requirement to online storage
companies (i.e. Dropbox and the like) and wait until they develop a
corporate solution which allows companies to create accounts for
employees, assign and maintain per-user privileges/access rights and has
an api to access it remotely for uploading new files...

hmm... not a bad idea, eh?

Azadi Saryev
Sabai-dee.com
http://www.sabai-dee.com/