Absolutely not.  There are two ways taht you can CFSCHEDULE.  One that lets
you write the code and it will automatically make teh schedule for you on
the admin side without have to dole out admin privileges to every developer
and the other is to actually make it on the admin side.

I did a CFSchedule and I actually didn't like it.  My situation was one
where I had this really long loading .cfm file and needed to get a static
..htm version of the .cfm file.  Well, I got the page but it made a .htm page
with all that white space that is emblematic of the processing that is going
on the server side with .cfm file.  So the actual .htm file, neglecting the
white space, was a 10 kb file but the file cfschedule made was 739 kb, so it
took equally as long as the actual .cfm file.  I heard from a friend that CF
4.5 would get rid of this white space or you can use reg script to take care
of the .htm file with all the white space.

Good luck.

Rob