>>This has gone on for far too long. This kind of behavior / language is
completely inappropriate.

+1

Enough is enough already. This is the public face of the CF support
community. This sort of behavior does nothing to foster the growth of CF,
the CF community, nor does it help with stifling CF's detractors.

If you cannot be professional, or at the bare minimum civil, please take
your fight off list.

Sick up and fed,
G!