Depending on how you have your validation structured for permissions, an
idea would be:

Session.CompanyAccess = '1,2,5,6'

Then you can validate it when needed.

Now if you are going further to set permissions such as CRUD:

Session.CompanyAccess.Permissions_1 = "C,R,U,D"
Session.CompanyAccess.Permissions_2 = "R"
Session.CompanyAccess.Permissions_3 = "C,R,U"

(CRUD = Create, Read, Update, Delete)