6 was released while CF was still managed by Macromedia. Can't blame
Adobe for that one.

It is illogical to compare the release cycle of CF to that of Windows.
The evolution of the web is progressing much faster then the evolution
of the desktop. Even if that wasn't the case, they're two entirely
different products - it makes sense that they would have different
release cycles.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies