The scripts necessary for CFFORM validity checks comes from the CFIDE
directory. If they don't have their CFIDE directory properly mapped,
then your site will not have access to the files that are automatically
included when CF renders the CFFORM tags into Javascript. Check the
source of your pages and make sure the scripts coming from the CFIDE
directory properly resolve. If they don't, email GoDaddy customer
support and let them know the URL that isn't resolving. It will be
easier for them to track down if they have a URL that's not resolving.

HTH

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies