Well, that piece of code seems to work fine, it just adds a bit of vertical
height to the window depending on image size.  The whole thing works fine
that I can see IE8,IE6,FF2,FF3, but my my bosses IE7 failed on it.  I am
starting to wonder, if it not connected to me not destroying the cfwindow, but
hiding it, then they go back to that image, and the cfwindowname is based upon
the image.  So what may be happening, is the window references to the cfimage
temporary .png's become invalid, because the window is being essentially
unhidden, but the cf cleanup has removed the image.  Hmm, ugggghhh and it is
8.00 and I have no .destroy method unless I apply Cumulative Hot Fix 3 for
ColdFusion 8.0.1, which I see comments about causing cfimage processing
problem..  I'm scared, and the unix admin is busy putting our other fires..  :(