This doesn't work? I was able to output the string to the screen, so cfhttp
should know what to do with it.

<cfset server="http://www.infobip.com/AddOn/SMSService/XML/XMLInput.aspx";>

<cfxml variable="XML">
<XML>
<EngineDocList>
<DocVersion>1.0</DocVersion>
<EngineDoc>
<ContentType>SMS</ContentType>

<SMS>
       <authentification>
               <username>Quorium</username>
               <password>Anene</password>
       </authentification>
       <message>
               <sender>Q-sms Inc.</sender>
               <text>Testing XMl Post</text>
               <flash>1</flash>
               <type>longSMS</type>
       </message>
       <recipients>
               <gsm messageId="clientmsgID1">2347032696113</gsm>
       </recipients>
</SMS>

</EngineDoc>
</EngineDocList>
</XML>
</cfxml>

               <cfhttp method="post" url="#server#">
                        <cfhttpparam type="xml" value="#toString( XML )#"
name="anything">
               </cfhttp>

Francois Levesque
http://blog.critical-web.com/