Mark:

Thanks for the reply.  I think the title of my email may have been
misleading in that I'm not positive it was a SQL Injection attack.  Because
of some malicious code I've found on the file system, code that would allow
an attacker to make sweeping changes to the database, I'm concerned that
they may have appended additional code to varchar fields a la a SQL
Injection attack.  While the reverse code is great, I can't use it here
because I haven't yet found any (nor do I know for sure that there is any)
SQL Injection code to reverse.

I'm hoping to find a scanner that can tell me if any of those fields appear
suspicious.  Something that would report on any varchar fields contain
"script", etc.

Thanks.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum