I've got a really strange issue happening at random on one of our servers with
verity.

To paraphrase the situation, we have two catalog defined per site and they are
named sitename_site and sitename_jobs. The catalog ending in _site has an
alphanumeric key and the catalog ending in _jobs uses a numeric key.

What we're seeing is that after a while, queries to the _jobs catalog starts
returning data from the _site catalog and throwing data type errors because
we're expecting a numeric key and we're getting an alpha-numeric key.

The only way we can resolve the problem appears to be to delete and re-create
the _jobs catalog but ideally I'd like to get to the bottom of why Verity is
getting the catalogs mixed up in the first place.

Any ideas or hints of where I should be looking would be much appreciated.

Paul