> i said via HTTP GET. i havent been able to send via XML post. That is why we
> are having this discussion in the first place. Dont
> worry, the server has over 9000 clients, this means that their service works.

I think you missed my point. If you're not sure whether you're
building your POST correctly in CF, you can test sending an HTTP POST
directly using any number of HTTP test tools, or using telnet, and see
what kind of response you get. That will let you determine whether (a)
the service even accepts HTTP POST, (b) your XML is malformed or not
what the service expects, or (c) you're having a specific issue with
CF sending the data, as opposed to the format of the data itself.

But in any case, you will need to learn how to help yourself. You
simply aren't providing enough information for anyone else to help
you.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/