This topic opens a can of worms...

AFAIK FlashPaper is essentially a virtual printer, and the same as
Print2Flash (the company behind P2F is the same one that invented
FlashPaper and sold it to Macromedia). I'm not sure which version of
P2F you used but again AFAIK it will queue printjobs just fine - it
'prints' to a file after all, just like a normal printer would to paper.
Both apps wrap the SWFs into a viewer which was not ideal for my
requirements - it may be for yours. How are you using the SWFs? What
formats do you need to ingest?

Have you considered converting to images? That's what I'm doing now.
Ok, you lose some of the vector niceness but at least the output
format is something that can be wrapped into a nice custom SWF viewer,
or delivered directly as images. I should be able to show you some
examples in a few weeks when this project nears its end. The backend
is all CF9 but with various other tools alongside.

If you do want to go down the P2F route then feel free to contact me
off list. I've hired Blue Pacific (the company behind P2F) to build me
custom P2F version which can output single SWFs (one SWF per document
page) as well as images. Maybe it'll fit your needs.

However it sounds that you want to scale larger than that, so a
virtual printer using Office to print from may not be great. I also
tested CF9s capabilities in this area and was less than impressed -
PPT to PDF conversion results were not very good at all. same goes for
OpenOffice. You may need to check out tools such as Aspose to do your
conversion. Be warned, every conversion tool I have come across has
some downsides, but Aspose seems to have the least (its price is one
of them though :)...

Cheers

Stefan