From: Ian Skinner [mailto:h...@ilsweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:39 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Clear Fields In Firefox

Robert Harrison wrote:
> Turn off the remember password features in your Firefox options!
>
> Oh, I mean... As the programmer of the site, how do I keep the fields
clear
> for users who are on Firefox?

I guess you then use one of the techniques mentioned elsewhere.... but
why do you, as the programmer, get to override my, as the user,
preferences.

If I tell my Firefox to remember a password, I suspect I will be peeved
by a site that prevents me from using my desired feature.

But your millage may vary.