@Justin,

I had been giving CFB a decent run for its money, but still lovin'
HomeSite+ for all the reasons you list.  For me, the move to Windows 7
64-bit at home means that I cannot even install HS, let alone use it, so
I've been having to give it a full focus effort.  So far, I don't mind
setting up the workarea of CFB with most of my projects, but the fact that
I can't simply open / save a file is definitely a problem, and even worse
is that the more projects I add to the workarea, the slower the load
becomes.  That's definitely an issue when I really just want to load to
make one 2 minute fix ... waiting 10 minutes to start that fix is
ridiculous.