I use a combination of the mysqladministrator and the RDS Dataview tabs in
CFBuilder.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html

I also hear good things about Navicat, but haven't yet ponies up the money
for a full license.

http://www.navicat.com/en/download/download.html

As for the list, you might be better off with a very specific list (php devs
doing....), since the technology is free and ubiquitous, I don't know of a
single simple mysql list that does not have a very low signal to noise
ratio.

If you find a good one, let me know?