Thanks Dave,

Most of their sites were already moved to MySQL... it probably is the right
time to look at switching the others as well.

Not sure if I get the final say but I'll probably suggest it.

Gonna look into that httx driver that Mark mentioned for now.

Yves Arsenault

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend".
--Martin Luther King, Jr.