Hi all,
The task at hand is to find a series of orphaned folders. I want to delete all
folders in a certain directory which do not have a matching DB record.

I was wondering if this is possible (or accept any other tips):

I have a 'query' which is the result of a cfdirectory action="list". I now
would like to find any records in that query that do not exist in the resultset
of a second query (this second one is a database query).
Is there a way to combine these two queries to get a resultset that just holds
those items which do not exist in the second query? I know i could loop and
query each record but wondered if there's a more efficient way, maybe a query
of two other queries?

Cheers

Stefan