All,

I have written a central monitor app in flex that uses CF remote objects to
call CF web services for data retrieval.  One of the functions in the web
service calls a stored function that will return success or failure.  The issue
is that I am trying to keep everything local to the function, but as soon as I
set ReturnCode to true, cfstoredproc becomes a public variable.  I have tried
using cfprocresult, but it never gets populated.  I have tried setting the
return variable, but cfstoredproc still goes public.  The result variable stays
local, so I guess if I never reference cfstoredproc.* I'll be OK, but I'd like
to be able to keep it local.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I am using Flex 3 for the UI, CF 8 for the date retrieval and manipulation, win
2k3 server with IIS, and Intersystems Cache2k8 as the backend.

David Phelan
Sr. CF Developer
LifePoint Informatics
201-447-9991 Ext 318