Go talk to the folks at Vivio Tech: http://www.viviotech.net

They offer Adobe CF, Open BD and Railo on Linux or Windows. Jordan
Michaels is on the Open Blue Dragon committee and helps out with the
Railo community a great deal, including creating installers that they
provide free to the community.

I think that their VPS's start at around $20 a month but you might be
able to work something out with them. You could also run a VPS that
was a bit beefier and run more than one client on your VPS, thereby
decreasing the per-client cost (or just putting more money in your
pocket). Depends on how much traffic/resources they consume.

If you want a host that really knows Coldfusion well, definitely give
them a call.

Judah