Another one broke: before the CFH, I had this mapping:

Logical Path: /mysite_com_model
Directory Path: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mysite_com\website\model

...so that http://www.mysite.com/mysite_com_model/.../MyCFC.cfc would work.
(Don't ask...was a semi-kludge having to do with binding CFC's to grids.)
After the CFH, http://www.mysite.com/mysite_com_model/.../MyCFC.cfc produced
CF's "file not found" error.  Workaround was to add a virtual directory to
IIS to map:

/mysite_com_model

...to:

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mysite_com\website\model

I can't be the only one seeing this stuff.