Hi Steve,
    "Internal Server Error" usually manifests itself in IIS as an HTTP 500 -
you can check the IIS logs to see if that's what you're getting.  If that's the
case, you will usually find some clue to the root cause by investigating the
system and application event logs - depending on what CF logs in there.
    Additionally, you can enable FREB logging to get an overview of the request
as it passes through the IIS request pipeline.  Just bing it or go to
http://iis.net to see how to enable freb logging.

- Matt