Hi Rick...Thanks for your time!

Tony's link did not work and I sent him an email via his contact form. No reply
so far.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for but only that I want to add images
to the ArtistID. I understand all this code in this example. The problem is
with the images.

http://tutorial40.learncf.com/

Run this demo:

http://tutorial40.learncf.com/demo/40

This is an interface I like to use to add news and photos for the fire
department's website.

Here is the code I want to use:

<cfset imageDirPath = ExpandPath("user_photos")>

<cfif isDefined("form.fileToUpload") and form.fileToUpload neq "">
        <cfset userPhotoPath = "#imageDirPath#/user_#form.ArtistID#.jpg">
        <cfset userThumbPath = "#imageDirPath#/user_#form.ArtistID#_thumb.jpg">
        <!--- Accept the file upload --->
        <cffile
            action="upload"
            destination="#getTempDirectory()#"
            fileField="fileToUpload"
            nameconflict="makeunique">

        <!--- Get info about the photo --->
        <cfimage
                action="info"
                source="#cffile.serverDirectory#\#cffile.serverFile#"
                structName="uploadedFileInfo">

        <cfif uploadedFileInfo.width lt 100
           or uploadedFileInfo.height lt 100
           or uploadedFileInfo.width gt 1000
           or uploadedFileInfo.height gt 1000>
                <!---<cfthrow message="Please provide an image between 100 and
1000 pixels tall and wide.">--->
        <cflocation url="upload_error.cfm">
        </cfif>

        <!--- Convert the photo --->
        <cfimage
        action="resize"
        width="300"
        height="300"
        source="#cffile.serverDirectory#\#cffile.serverFile#"
        destination="#userPhotoPath#"
        overwrite="true">

        <!--- Resize the photo to create a thumbnail --->
        <cfimage
                action="resize"
                width="100"
                height="100"